Extreme Flick Field Goal
Much more than the standard 3D flick football field goal game!
Extreme Flick Field Goal challenges you to kick field goals in exotic 3D locations around the world such as Moscow, tropical islands, deserts, canyons, oceans and more! Earn achievements for accuracy and successful flick kick streaks. Once you are confident in your flick kicking ability, attempt to become a flick kicking app champion by completing the extremely difficult World Tour mode.
- How to Flick Kick a Football
- Using your finger simply make an upward swipe from below the football toward the goal post.
- While the football is in the air swipe the screen in the direction in which you want the ball to travel.
- Be aware of the wind speed indicator in the upper right area of the screen as it will push the football in that direction.
- Press the circular grid icon on the top of the screen if you would like to overlay the scoring grid on the goal post.
- Game Scoring
Points are achieved by the location where the football crosses within the crossbar.
- OK Kicks
- 2 Points
- Perfect Kicks
- 10 Points
- Good Kicks
- 5 Points
- Bullseye Kicks
- 25 Points
- Game Modes
There are two game modes, Quick Kick and World Tour.
- Quick Kick Scoring
Quick Kick mode challenges you to score a required amount of points within a 60 second countdown to advance to the next level. Level scoring requirements are:
- 35 Points to advance from Level 1 to Level 2
- 50 Points to advance from Level 2 to Level 3
- 75 Points to advance from Level 3 to Level 4
- 90 Points to advance from Level 4 to Level 5
- 50 Points on Level 5 to earn the Quick Kick Champion Trophy
- World Tour Scoring
World Tour mode challenges you to score a required amount of points with 10 kicks to advance to the next level. Level scoring requirements are:
- 35 Points to advance from Level 1 to Level 2
- 45 Points to advance from Level 2 to Level 3
- 55 Points to advance from Level 3 to Level 4
- 65 Points to advance from Level 4 to Level 5
- 55 Points to advance from Level 5 to Level 6
- 85 Points to advance from Level 6 to Level 7
- 95 Points to advance from Level 7 to Level 8
- 105 Points to advance from Level 8 to Level 9
- 115 Points to advance from Level 9 to Level 10
- 150 Points to earn the World Tour Champion Trophy
- Trophies & Achievements & Unlockables
Trophies are earned for the following in Quick Kick mode:
- Bronze: 40 - 74 points
- Silver 75 - 99
- Gold 100+
Achievements are earned in both gameplay modes for the following:
- Hit 3 good shots in a row
- Hit 4 perfect shots in a row
- Hit 2 bullseyes in a row
- Hit 5 posts or crossbars during a single level
- Hit 10 posts or crossbars during a single level
- Hit 3 animals during a single level
- Hit 5 bullseyes without swiping during a single game
- Score at least 75 points during a single game with at least 5 swipes per shot
- Score 125 points on Mayan level
- Score 150 points on Floating Islands level
Unlockable game elements include:
- Hit 5 good shots in a row
- Hit 5 perfect shots in a row
- Hit 5 bullseyes in a row
- Score at least 50 points during a single game with at least 5 swipes per shot
- Supported Devices
- iOS 7&8
- iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation), iPad (4th generation), iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini, iPad mini, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3
- iPhone 5/5c/5s, iPhone 6/6+
- iPod Touch 5th generation.
- Devices running under Android OS version 4.4 and above
Q: I purchased the World Tour In-app purchase but I still see Mystery where are my new levels?
A: It's OK, the World Tour mode In-app purchase begins with 5 levels from Quick Tour and once you pass those you will unlock and play the 5 additional mystery levels. If you complete those you will earn the World Tour Champion achievement!
Q. What is this icon for?
A. Pressing the grid icon toggles the in-game scoring grid on and off.
Q. Can I hit the animals, people and monsters?
A. Yes. In fact when you hit them they die!
Q. What gameplay tips can you tell me?
A. In Quick Kick mode where time is important, after your score is registered,
press the to save time and load your next shot.
Q. Has anyone earned the World Tour Champion trophy?
A. Yes it has been done, though not too often. If you win this, definitely share it on Facebook!
Q: What are the permissions for?
A: First of all this app is not spyware, adware and will not do anything without your permission! The permissions needed and a description why are listed below.
Q: Has anyone ever gotten the Unicorn achievement?
A: No, this has not been accomplished yet by any player aside from one of our developers. If you do earn the Extreme Flick Field Goal Unicorn achievement, please share it to our Facebook so you can be recognized!
We are sorry to hear the app is not working properly on your device. Here are some steps you can try and of course you can always contact-us for help.
- Restart your device
- Check for system updates
- Check if an app update is available
- Force stop the app
- Clear the cache of the app
- Clear the data of the app
- Uninstall and reinstall the app
- Contact us by clicking here
- Contact Support
Please click on the icon below to:
- SUBMIT a bug or other game issue
- OFFER a suggestion for improvement
- REQUEST game tips or advice